Dr. Farolan grew up in a military family, living in 11 cities and 3 countries. She received her medical degree from Far Eastern University in Manila. She settled down in Chicago in 1989, and completed her Pediatric residency and Neonatology fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center. After a year as Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Loyola, she joined DuPage
Neonatology Associates in 1996 and is a senior partner.
Dr. Farolan has a special interest in developmental follow-up of high risk infants. She has served as a Neonatology consultant for the Neonatal Developmental Follow-Up Program at Easter Seals DuPage since 1998. She is Co-Medical Director of the Newborn Developmental Follow-Up Clinic at Edward Hospital.
Dr. Farolan is married and has two daughters. In her leisure time, she enjoys nature, relaxing at the arboretum, travel, food adventures, and entertaining.
- Fellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Loyola University Medical Center, IL
- Residency, Pediatrics, Loyola University Medical Center, IL
- MD, Far Eastern University, Manila
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
- Hospital Based Neonatal Resuscitation Program Instructor
- Co-Medical Director Newborn Developmental Follow-Up Clinic at Edward Hospital
- Neonatology consultant for the Neonatal Developmental Follow-Up Program at Easter Seals DuPage
- Developmental Follow-up