Dr. Anthony J. Bell is a Board–Certified, Fellowship trained Neonatologist who received his MD degree from Rush Medical College, Chicago Illinois in 1988. After graduating medical school Dr. Bell completed both his Pediatric Residency and Neonatal-Perinatal Fellowship at The University of Chicago. After completion of his training, Dr. Bell has continued to collaborate on research projects with The University of Chicago Section of Neonatology in both Neonatal Sepsis and Ethics.
Dr. Bell strongly believes in keeping the family together, informed, and involved during the care of their critically ill baby.
- Fellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, The University of Chicago, IL
- Residency, Pediatrics, The University of Chicago, IL
- MD, Rush Medical College, IL
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member Section of Perinatal Medicine
- Hospital Based Neonatal Resuscitation Program Instructor
- Chairman Department of Women’s & Children’s Services Amita Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
- Director of Level 2 Nursery, Amita Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
- Chairman and member of several hospital Quality, Patient Care, and Perinatal Morbidity & Mortality committees
- Member, hospital physician leader, Illinois Perinatal Quality Collaborative
- Perinatal and Neonatal Ethics